Wafer-Level Patternable Light Absorbing Coatings
Light absorbing coatings on wafers of almost any material have excellent coverage of the entire surface including edges. Typical coating thickness is from 0.8 to 2 microns with working temperatures from -269 to +350 degrees C.
Key features of black optical coatings include:
- Very low reflectivity coatings
- Tailorable electrical resistivity - conductor or insulator
- Etching or lift-off technology
- 3 micron feature size
- Virtually any substrate material - silicon, glass, ceramic, etc.
- No particulation
- Compatibility with lithographic process chemicals
- Vacuum, cryogenic and clean room compatible
For a listing of all optical black coating types, click here.
It takes just 30 seconds to join.
For full access to this information, please register now.