Optical Black Coatings for UV, VIS, IR, SWIR
Valley Design has partnered with the world leader in high emissivity coatings. These high absorption black coatings feature very low reflectance, high thermal stability, excellent adhesion, low outgassing, and are suitable for use in optics, electronics and space applications.
Please click on the following links for further technical details and specifications on these special black coatings:
- Thin black approx 0.5 micron, selective coating, controlled morphology with stability and high thermal efficiency.
Click here for more on this black coating.
- Extremely low reflectance black optical coating.
- Wide band black optical coating for UV, VIS, SWIR, MVIR, and LWIR consisting of a completely inorganic layer of low thickness.
- MWIR and LWIR (medium and low wavelength infrared) black lo reflectance coating.
- Light absorbing patternable coating on wafers from almost any material.
- Black ultra-diffusive light absorbing foil for UV, VIS, and IR. For lowest reflectance information, click here.
It takes just 30 seconds to join.
For full access to this information, please register now.