Blackest Vacuum Deposited Coatings for IR, VIS & UV
Valley now offers the blackest light absorbing vacuum deposited coatings available on the market, used for stray light suppression in the UV, visible and IR ranges.
- IR detector cold shields
- Space-born optical systems
- Detector and optical system parts - cooled and un-cooled
- Sharp edge diaphragms and blades
- Wafer level packaging, MEMS
The coating is also available in coated roll material form, with or without self adhesive backing for:
- Blackbodies, thermal radiation detectors
- Contrast enhancement in displays and LED modules
- Solar energy absorbers
- Applications requiring ultra-high specific surface area in capacitor/battery electrodes and nano porous materials.
For overall black optical coating types, click here.
Related websites: Materials that absorb over 99% light
It takes just 30 seconds to join.
For full access to this information, please register now.